ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
LinkedIn plays an important role in how you are perceived professionally. Learn how to leverage this high-traffic destination with a LinkedIn profile that truly reflects your professional brand and allows you to connect with prospects and customers.
Any bank employee who uses Facebook to promote the bank’s brand, products, and services.
- Stand Out: Build a Powerful Profile
- Connect: Grow Your Network
- Tune In: Keep Up in a Busy World
- Share: Be a Thought Leader
- Reach Out: Promote Your Brand
- Explain the best practices for creating accounts and content
- Identify strategies to connect with prospects, customers, and other professionals
- Leverage LinkedIn as a tool to stay informed
- Identify thought leadership strategies
- Identify approaches to extend branch reach and increase audience engagement
This course applies to the Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing.
These courses are are powered by Mindset Digital
, ABA’s exclusive digital media e-learning partner.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679