The Power of Facebook
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
The place to find and meet clients and prospects is online. Learn how you can leverage the 1.7 billion users on Facebook to expand your reach and grow your bank’s business.
Any bank employee who uses Facebook to promote the bank’s brand, products, and services.
- Stand Out: Create Your Account
- Share It: Earn Attention
- Reach Out: Grow Your Audience
- Customize: Promote Engagement
- Analyze: Increase Your Impact
- Explain the best practices for creating accounts and content
- Identify ways to connect with prospects and customers
- Identify strategies to launch Facebook campaigns, extend your reach, and build brand loyalty
- Identify the types of tools that Facebook offers to engage your audience
- Track effectiveness and success measures
This course applies to the Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing.
- Marketing in a Digital World: Digital Campaigns
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Strategic Twitter
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Social Media: Managing the Risks
These courses are are powered by Mindset Digital
, ABA’s exclusive digital media e-learning partner.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679