ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Twitter has become an essential way to share instant feedback with companies and brands. Learn how to leverage Twitter to develop compelling content and grow your bank’s audience of customers, prospects, and influencers.
Any bank employee who uses Facebook to promote the bank’s brand, products, and services.
- Stand Out: Create a Compelling Account
- Keep Up: Develop a Powerful Network
- Tune In: Keep Up in a Busy World
- Share: Be a Thought Leader
- Reach Out: Promote Your Brand
- Explain the best practices for creating accounts and content
- Identify strategies to connect with prospects and customers
- Create content that engages
- Create a strategy to achieve your communication and marketing objectives
- Identify the types of advertising available on Twitter
- Marketing in a Digital World: Digital Campaigns
- The Power of Facebook
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Social Media: Managing the Risks
This course applies to the Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing.
These courses are are powered by Mindset Digital
, ABA’s exclusive digital media e-learning partner.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679