ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance
The Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance (32nd Edition, ABA, eBook) is an ideal resource for compliance managers, department managers and staff, product managers and retail branch banking managers. It is a recommended study resource for individuals preparing for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager Exam (CRCM). The Guide is updated annually, giving you timely and relevant updates at your fingertips.
Updates to the 32nd Edition include:
The Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance
- Fair Debt Collection Practicesn Act
- Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z)
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- FFIEC Guidance on Authentication
- Advisory on Predatory and Subprime Lending (including the Payday Lending Rule)
- And many more!
supports the ABA Online Review Course for the CRCM Examination
and is a recommended study resource for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) exam. For those pursuing the CRCM designation, the Guide includes self-study and review questions and answers, and a cross-reference of book section titles to CRCM exam topics, and carries 30 hours of pre-certification credits toward that designation.
CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Adobe Digital Reader eBook*, 32nd edition
Publication Order Form
* For eBook option: you will receive an email within 24 hours of the eBook with acccess instructions. To download and view, you will need to register your copy and download Adobe Digital Editions software.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org