CRCM Exam Online Prep
10-WEEK INSTRUCTOR-FACILITATED ONLINE COURSE
A convenient way to prepare for the CRCM designation from ABA Professional Certifications. Participants use the ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance
, updated annually in July, as their study tool, listen to 10 hours of recorded lectures, and have access to a test on each regulation modeled after a CRCM exam.
- Explain laws and regulations for the deposit function
- Describe the laws and regulations that govern lending
- Identify the primary information reporting laws and regulations
- Explain the bank operations laws and regulations
- Describe the laws and regulations that cover safety and soundness
- Discuss the laws and regulations governing social responsibility
Call 212-297-1679 or 212-297-1666 to enroll by phone.
Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance
, American Bankers Association
Candidates who take the online review course are better prepared to pass the exam on their first attempt as it follows the CRCM exam outline and provides a structured, facilitated path to work through the ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance.
This course is designed for those preparing for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) Exam, including financial services professionals whose primary function and expertise focus on the application, implementation and maintenance of relevant federal and state regulatory requirements as they relate to a financial services organization.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679