NYBA’s well-attended Technology, Compliance & Risk Management Forum is tailored to maximize banker-to-vendor interaction.
All meals, breaks and receptions are held in the exhibit area. Vendors are encouraged to attend sessions, sit with the bankers at meals and participate in discussions.
Opportunities for bank service providers include:
- Exhibiting: the lively exhibit hall provides your firm with the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a wide cross-section of New York financial institutions.
- Sponsoring: raise your firm’s profile by sponsoring an event.
Sponsorships range from $1000 to $4000.
2019 TOPIC HIGHLIGHTS
- Pre-Conference Session: State Compliance Roundtable Discussion
- Pre-Conference Session: Cyber Security Assessments and Controls
- Keynote with Patti Blenden, ABA Distinguished Award winner, 2018
- The Next Five Technology Challenges Facing Banks
- NYPD Cybersecurity Initiatives
- Current Hot Topics in Business Continuity Planning
- Cryptocurrency, the Blockchain and the Dark Web
- Leveraging Digital, Mobile and P2P Payments
- How Fraud is Changing in the Post-EMV Environment
- Integrating Information Technology Risk into Enterprise Risk Management
- National Cybersecurity Assessments and Technical Services (NCATS)
- NYS / NYC Sexual Harassment Requirements and Risks
- Top 10 List of Mistakes Banks Make Regarding Residential Mortgage Compliance
- Cloud Security
- Vendor Risk Management: Navigating the Evolving Regulatory Landscape
- Model Risk
- Conducting Product Risk Assessments
- Restraining Notices, Information Subpoenas, and Levies
- BSA Best Practices: Community Bank Panel Discussion
- Panel Discussion: Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Plus “Early Bird” breakfast discussions on various topics