6-week instructor-facilitated online course
Course Description: Explore key elements in the mortgage lending industry. Course topics include the major mortgage financing programs and guidelines, construction lending and land development financing, the impact of regulations on the mortgage process; property appraisals review and types of mortgage fraud.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member | Non-Member | Print Registration Form
|Price||$300 NYBA or ABA Members/$375 Non-Members|
|Required Software||Technical Requirements|
Audience: Financial service professionals who want a broad overview of mortgage lending, including those who intend to pursue a career in mortgage lending (business development, underwriting, processing) or those individuals who recently joined a mortgage lending department.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe mortgage financing programs and options
- Explain applicable compliance laws and their impact on the mortgage process
- Describe how a property appraisal is completed and how they are used in mortgage financing
- Describe the basic principles involved in real estate investment and finance, including the business of construction and development lending
- Describe the different forms of mortgage fraud and its impact on the industry and financing process
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.