Self-paced online course: ABA eLearning
Price: $95 members; $130 non-members
Print Registration Form | Enroll Online Now: Members | Non-members
This course is also available at discounted prices under an annual license. Call or email for details.
Course Description: Essentials of Workplace Conduct explores the four principles that guide appropriate actions to take in unfamiliar situations. It explains how to handle complex introductions in a business setting with people who hold a variety of positions. This course explains how your appearnace can have a great impact on how others perceive you. The course also addresses etiquette factors in the work environment and in offsite work situations.
Audience: Bank personnel in the branch and administrative office environments.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define the four guiding principles of business etiquette
- Introduce yourself or others appropriately to reflect professional hierarchy
- Describe professional dress code and the effect of not following the code
- Explain how workplace behavior can affect others
- Explain how the rules of business etiquette apply to work situations out of the office
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.