16-week instructor-facilitated online course
An overview of critical supervisory skills, including hiring, performance management, coaching, rewards and recognition, corrective action, managing employee relations and managing change. Today’s supervisor must not only be proficient in bank specific areas but also needs to be confident in their approach to hiring and supervising staff.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member Non-Member | Print Registration Form
|Price||$750 NYBA or ABA Members/$950 Non-Members|
Audience: New and potential first level supervisors.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing the ABA Supervisor Certificate course, you will be able to:
- Select the most qualified candidate for a job
- Describe the importance of ethical practices in banking
- Identify the major strategies for managing employee relations
- Explain the need for employee corrective action and plan appropriate steps for corrective counseling
- Explain the change process and what actions to take to manage change
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or email@example.com.