Embrace Disruption – Evolution – Innovation – Engagement
Inspire and motivate your SMALL BUSINESS & RETAIL TEAMS!
NYBA’s Annual Small Business & Retail Banking Conference is the in-state forum for retail and small business bankers. At a time of significant industry evolution and disruption, innovative retail banks can lead the way in connecting with customers, capturing new business, and enhancing the bank’s bottom line.
This in-state conference is your chance to meet with New York bankers who want to stay abreast of small business and retail banking innovations and gain new insights on engaging customers through traditional and digital channels, increasing revenue, building superior teams and delivering service excellence.
New this year! A special pre-conference peer-to-peer roundtable for senior executive leaders.
We look forward to seeing you in Tarrytown. Check back often for program updates!
- Consumer 2020 – The New Reality – Michael Marx, Senior Director, Research and Insights, VISA
- Emerging Techs 2018: What, Whether and When They Matter – Lee Wetherington, Director of Strategic Insight, Jack Henry
- Inquiring Leadership: Strategies for Innovation and Transformation – Dr. Marilee Adams, CEO and Founder, Inquiry Institute
- Success Strategies for Retail Evolution – Dave Martin, President/Founder, Bankmechanics
- Consultative Selling for Small Business Success: Strategic Problem Solver and Trusted Advisor – Eric R. Baron, Founder, The Baron Group
- Winning CX Strategies in Small Business Banking
- Onboarding Customers for Lifetime Relationships
- User Experience/UX and the Future of Banking
- Evolving Branch Models: Keeping the Branch Relevant in a Digital Age
- Coaching for Sales Performance
- Small Business Owner Roundtable
- Branch Manager as Small Business Owner
- Maximize Your Centers of Influence: It’s Not All About CPA’s
- Branch Manager as Community Partner: Community Outreach as Relationship Builder
- Using Analytics to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Effective Networking: Connecting with Clients to Win Business
Call 914-524-6418 and mention Group Code BAS to obtain the preferred room rate of $162.00. The room block will be held until March 16, 2018. After this date, rooms are subject to availability. Or, click here to reserve online. You must enter Group Code BAS for the group rate.