NYBA’s Financial Services Forum is the hallmark event for NYBA members, offering first-rate banker education in a world-class setting. The Forum promises important industry updates and outlooks, a focused workshop for directors and trustees, targeted breakfast workshops, and valuable networking opportunities.
The 2017 Financial Services Forum will be no different. The beautiful Breakers Resort in Palm Beach will be the setting for one of the nation’s most vibrant banking communities, including bank CEO’s, directors, trustees and senior officers from financial institutions across New York State and beyond, as well as many industry service providers, for need-to-know information, education and networking.
We look forward to seeing you there!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
Institutional Insurance Group
Bank of America
Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P.
New York Community Bank
The Kafafian Group
TD Bank, N.A.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
Community Bank, NA
Crowe Horwath LLP
Cullen and Dykman LLP
Locke Lord LLP
Loomis & Co.
Luse Gorman, PC
New York Business Development Corporation
Shenker Russo & Clark LLP
Goodwin Procter LLP
Wells Fargo Bank
Tompkins Financial Corporation
Wolf & Company, P.C.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
The Breakers Resort, Palm Beach
As of August 23, 2017, the hotel is still accepting reservations though the NYBA rate may not be available all nights. For questions, reach out to Kerry Carney at NYBA – 212-297-1675 or email@example.com.
Click here to make your reservation or call 1-800-273-2537 and reference The New York Bankers Association. Hotel agents will be able to pull availability within the group block. The business hours are as follows:
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM-9:00PM | Sat/Sun: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Please Note — The following policies are applicable to room reservations:
- One-night room deposit (excluding taxes) is required at time of reservation.
- 3-day cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled within 3 days or arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited (non-refundable).
- If a reservation is reduced in length of the stay within the cancellation period, a penalty fee applies.
- All reservations require a valid credit card and picture identification at time of check in.
- Reservation cut-off date is October 6, 2017, if room block is not already full.
- Make your reservations early!