July 23-24, 2019 | Auburn, NY
Registration Form | Full Agenda | Sponsorship Opportunities stay tuned for information to be posted
At a time of intense competition for top talent, increased bottom line pressures and evolving employment law, HR professionals can play an increasingly larger role in supporting the bank’s business strategies and overall performance.
In response to your feedback, we’ve designed this year’s conference to address challenges you’ve identified as important to your success. In addition, you asked for more opportunities for sharing of best practices and new ideas you can bring back to the bank, so we have structured this year’s agenda to engage the full group in valuable peer discussions.
We look forward to seeing you in Auburn!
Topics will include:
- Inside the Numbers: How to Build Human Capital Metrics to Guide Decisions
- Michele Pedzich and Ryan Hook from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
- High Potential Development: How to Do It Even With the Challenges We Face
- Lean in Human Resources; Your Processes, Your People
- Scott Laundry, Syracuse TDO
- Diversity and Inclusion Session
- Kathryn J. Russo, Jackson Lewis
- Can Non Traditional Benefits Help Retain & Attract Employees?
- New York State Legal Update: What HR Professionals Need to Know
- Rosemary Enright, Barclay Damon, LLP
- Plus "Brain Dates" Activity: An opportunity for you to confer with peers and plan how
you will implement what you learned
Thank You to Last Year's Sponsors:
Bankers Cooperative Group, Inc.
HR Works, Inc.
Mosteller & Associates