The New York Bankers Association and Pearl Meyer, LLC are pleased to offer member banks industry-specific compensation and benefits surveys.
Bank Director Compensation and Governance Survey
- Compensation (including Board retainers and meeting fees)
- Committee compensation (including Chair premiums)
- Board and committee composition and structure
- Equity practices
- Benefits practices
- Governance practices
- Other operational practices (including Board evaluation, education, strategic planning and succession planning)
Participation is free, and survey participants can take advantage of a deeply discounted report purchase price.
Survey Opened: January 1, 2021
Survey Due Date: April 2, 2021- EXTENDED
Survey Results Published: May 10, 2021
If your organization was a previous survey participant, or had expressed interest in the survey, your Pearl Meyer Survey Account Manager has emailed you the submission materials. Interested in being a new participant or have questions? Please contact NYBA at email@example.com, Pearl Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jordan Gagnon, Senior Survey Account Manager, at (508) 630-1501.
NY Banking Compensation Survey
An Exclusive Opportunity for NYBA Members
The Banking Compensation Survey, conducted in partnership with the New York Bankers Association, provides the most detailed data on banking compensation and pay practices available today. This Survey includes key benchmarking information that will help you assess the competitiveness of your salary and incentive plans. Compensation data for over 275 positions is broken out in a user-friendly format by asset size and geographical region (Western NY, Central NY, Capital District and NY Metropolitan). The report also presents key policies and practices metrics covering salary administration, short-term and long-term incentive plan design, average turnover rates, mortgage originator compensation and plan design, and commercial loan officer compensation and plan design.
After reviewing the Banking Compensation Survey Report you will understand:
- Average and projected salary increase spending for community banks
- The prevalence of thresholds in short-term incentive plans
- How bank performance influences executive bonus payments/incentives
- Whether your incentive policy is competitive for top sales performers
The survey is also being offered through the Connecticut Bankers Association, the Maine Bankers Association, the Massachusetts Bankers Association, the New Hampshire Bankers Association, and the Vermont Bankers Association which enables us to provide a robust Northeast report that is the Premier source of Officer compensation data available in the industry. By participating in the New York state report, you are eligible for a heavily discounted “bundled” report price for both the New York and Northeast reports. Contact us for bundled pricing information.
How Do I Participate?
Participation is quick and easy.
Call or email Pearl Meyer, and they will send you a link to the
survey submission materials.
You will be assigned a dedicated
Account Manager who will answer all your
Call: 508-460-9600 and ask for
the Survey Team
Schedule and Fees
Data Effective Date: April 1, 2021
Submission Due Date: May 28, 2021
Publish Date: August 9, 2021
Participation Fee: Free
Participant State Report Purchase Price: $695
Non-Participant State Report Purchase Price: $1,300
If you have questions please contact:
Senior Survey Account Manager
Pearl Meyer, LLC
93 Worcester Street, Suite 100
Wellesley, MA 02481
Banking Benefits and Human Resources Policies Survey
- Comprehensive benefits and personnel policy information for financial institutions in the Northeast
- Allowed Absences (PTO programs, vacation, sick days, holidays, etc.)
- Health (medical, dental, vision) and Wellness plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long term disability benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement plans (401(k), ESOP, defined benefit plans, etc.)
- Work life benefits
- Retiree benefits
- Payroll and institution costs
This biennial survey will be conducted at the start of 2022 and covers prevalence and select design information on executive benefits (SERPs, supplemental benefits, employment agreements, change-in-control agreements, deferred compensation arrangements and perquisites).
Please contact NYBA at email@example.com,
Pearl Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or Jordan Gagnon, Senior Survey Account Manager, at (508) 630-1501.