Office Depot, founded in 1986, is the world’s leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel – from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce.
As an Office Depot customer you will have access to Office Depot’s exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power, and ease in economizing your operations. Enjoy customer service from Office Depot that is unmatched in the industry.
Members interested in participating in this program can sign-up online here
If you are an employee of a NYBA member organization, you can register for an Employee Discount Account here
- Up to 80% off MSLP on a core list of 800+ frequently ordered, deeply discounted products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of up to an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list. This additional 75 list is where you would want to include items that are specific to your organization, such as toner and ink jet cartridges.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom tailored list you can choose any other product in the Business Services Division full line catalog at 10% off retail published prices (excludes technology products).
- Free delivery for orders over $50.00. If placed by 4pm local time orders are delivered next day in most markets by Office Depot or UPS.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- The support of an account manager who is responsible for total account management customer satisfaction.
- In addition to office supplies you’ll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, lunchroom and janitorial provisions.
- Discount program for member employees.
The Office Depot team will provide you with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.
For more information, please contact Deborah Pedone at (201) 800-3679; or contact NYBA’s Profit Solutions Division at 1-800-522-5607 or email@example.com.