With a combined 35 years of experience, Affinion Benefits Group (ABG) has emerged in the 21st century as both a leader in customer engagement and as a driving force behind fully comprehensive insurance solutions. ABG has built excellent relationships with more than 4,500 financial institutions, including regional banks, community banks, mortgage companies, credit card issuers, and national banks. These institutions are enjoying the benefits of an ABG supplemental insurance program, with products designed to increase profitability, differentiate the institution in the marketplace, deliver incremental fee income, and increase retention.
The Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance plan is a “Customer Appreciation” program designed to strengthen ties with bank customers and to generate incremental revenue. The program offers $1,000 of AD&D insurance at no cost to your customers – your bank pays the premium – as well as the opportunity to purchase additional coverage at affordable group rates. The program is marketed with a tried-and-true direct mail solicitation program, including, over time, the implementation of multiple acquisition, cross-sell and upsell direct response events.
- No financial risk — ABG absorbs all the marketing expenses of the direct response effort.
- Complete turnkey operations — ABG handles list management, production, mailing, enrollment, fulfillment, customer service, and facilitation of claims.
- Absolute ease of implementation — your bank provides the list of members; ABG does the rest.
- Toll-free customer service gives your customers answers to all their questions.
- ABG has implemented a GLB and SB1 compliant privacy solution to protect non-public information of your customers and is also PCI Level 1 compliant. ABG was also awarded the prestigious ISO27001 for information security management.
Financial institutions with at least 2,000 DDA customers.
Web site: www.affiniongroup.com
Want more information? Contact our Insurance and Member Services Division at 1-800-522-5607 or email@example.com