Our Profit Solutions are designed to serve the members and to enhance the role of the Association by utilizing its mass purchasing power to develop, administer and market products and services that produce Expense-Savings, Extra Features, Fee Income and Excellent Service.
Office Depot – NYBA members can now access a national discount program from Office Depot. The program delivers cost savings of up to 80% off MSLP on 350+ frequently used office and banking supplies.
The New York Bankers Service Corp. (NYBSCO) has endorsed Wolf & Company Audit Services and Risk Management Solutions, a trusted advisor to Financial Institutions in New York and throughout the Northeast. Wolf offers audit, tax, internal audit, IT assurance, regulatory compliance, and WolfPAC Integrated Risk Management to over 50 institutions in that geographic footprint.
NYBA choose Wolf & Company because:
- Wolf has extensive knowledge in the regulatory and compliance environment – Wolf has been working in the Banking industry for over 100 years . It’s a large part of the Firm’s client base and continues to be an area they invest in.
- Wolf recognizes the Institution’s unique situation – Wolf adapts their work programs to the situations of their clients. It’s this collaborative process that their clients appreciate, and the responsiveness that they have come to rely on Wolf to provide.
- Wolf considers what the Institution is looking to accomplish in the future, not just at past performance – Given Wolf’s history in the Banking industry, they have seen clients in all asset ranges and complexities. It’s not just about the past performance, but preparing clients for taking on the challenges they will face as they progress to their next level of performance.
- Wolf continues to show commitment to New York Financial Institutions –
- Membership in NYBA, IBANYS, and FMS organizations
- Active for 15 years in the state of New York
- Currently performing services for over 40 NY institutions
- Frequent speaker at NYBA, IBANYS, FMS, LIBCA, and other New York-based industry organizations
- Wolf holds personnel to high training standards – Wolf’s Financial Institution teams are dedicated to working on clients that look and feel a lot like you. With a mandatory CPE requirement of at least 40 hours of training , they hold the professional and industry certifications to allow them to advise hundreds of institutions through the milestones of Financial Institution development.
Click to learn more.
New York Bankers Association Endorses Promontory Fulfillment Services’ Fulfillment and Digital Point-of-Sale Solutions New!
PFS enables banks to offer a full range of mortgage products—conventional, jumbo, non-agency and HELOCs—without the need to build and maintain a mortgage operation. PFS underwrites loans using client-provided overlays then processes and closes the loan in the bank’s name. The PFS process and post-closing highlights ongoing compliance reviews. PFS then delivers the loans to the client or sub-servicer. PFS also offers clients a digital point-of-sale solution — Borrower Wallet™ — that allows consumers to apply, upload documents and e-sign digitally. The process empowers customers to manage their mortgage experience, with optional assistance from a loan officer — empowering community lenders to deliver a customer experience comparable to mega lenders.
Click to learn more.
Want more information? Contact our Insurance and Member Services Division at 1-800-522-5607 or email@example.com.
We make our selections and recommendations in accordance with our stated mission, and believe the products and services we promote merit strong consideration by NYBA member banks. Our due diligence and selection criteria should not be construed as a guarantee, as the ultimate appropriateness may vary from bank to bank.