Compliance Training for Bank Boards
Designed specifically for compliance officers to deliver an effective bank director training program. Our easy-to-deliver program provides the materials you need to train your Board before the bank’s next regulatory exam and make sure your training program meets examination requirements.
Compliance Training Topics:
- Effective Compliance Program Management
- Fair Lending
- BSA/AML Training for the Board of Directors
- Insiders and Reg O
- Preparing for the Exam – What You Need to Know – A Director’s Perspective
Each training session includes the following customizable materials:
- A Board-ready presentation
- Leader’s Guide to conduct each training session
- Handouts – short summaries of the Director’s responsibilities.
With Compliance Training for Bank Boards, you will be able to:
- Educate your Board on their role in providing adequate oversight
- Summarize and cover key components of regulations in 30 minute sessions
- Train and brief your Board before your bank’s next regulatory exam
- Educate the Board on new and revised rules that affect bank operations
- Ensure your bank directors’ training meets examination requirements
Compliance Training for Bank Boards also includes a self-paced online course for the compliance officer, to effectively prepare to deliver the board training sessions, including suggestions for building credibility, and partnering with the Board to gain compliance support for business initiatives.
Member $395 | Non-Member $595
This product is accessed through ABA’s Learning Management System (LMS). Click on the links above to purchase, and it will be added to your Transcript in the LMS, where you can download the materials.
Re-versioned: June 2016
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679