Fundamentals of Alternative Investment Products
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explains types of real estate investments and how they are valued. Identifies benefits and risks of foreign investments. Explores options, futures and forward contracts, and swap agreements. Describes exchange traded funds (ETFs) and common trust funds. Explains general and limited partnerships, and ways to identify the characteristics of closely held corporations.
- Describe alternative types of investments to clients including the following:
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Real estate
- Foreign investments
- Describe derivatives to clients including the following:
- Futures and forward contracts
- Describe alternative investment formats to clients including the following:
- Common trust funds
- Closely held corporations
Trust officers with at least three years of personal trust experience who need a deeper understanding of technical trust concepts and how solutions work when applied to client needs.
1.0 CRSP, CSOP, CTFA
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679