Economics and Markets
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explains the macro-economic forces that affect financial markets and investment portfolios enabling advisors to have a deeper conversation about these topics with clients. Introduces the important relationship between interest rates and inflation, and explores the causes and effects of inflation and how inflation is measured.
- Describe the relationships between macro-economic forces and financial markets
- Explain how the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) affects the business cycle
- Describe how changes in interest rates affect financial markets and investors
- Describe how inflation affects GDP and investor buying decisions
- Distinguish between the government’s fiscal policy and the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy
Trust officers with at least three years of personal trust experience who need a deeper understanding of technical trust concepts and how solutions work when applied to client needs.
1.0 CRSP, CSOP, CTFA
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679