Series 1: Industry, Management and Economic Influences
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
How to interpret repayment risks related to industry, economic, market and management influences.
- LDP 1.1 – Understanding the Customer’s Operating Environment
- LDP 1.2 – Understanding the Customer’s Business and Management
Loan trainees, credit analysts, and anyone with commercial lending authority.
Related Training: The Lending Decision Process
- Analyze the competitive forces in an industry
- Determine key success factors in the company’s industry
- Explain the stages of the general business cycle and the impact economic cycles and conditions have on different businesses
- Describe the financial behavior of industries, products and companies throughout their life cycles
- Connect a company’s industry, business and product life cycles to their related financing needs
- Prepare a company overview of its products and services, customers, suppliers, facilities, management, ownership and company history
- Appraise the company’s likelihood of success, considering prior risk mitigation, competitive advantages, management qualifications and effectiveness of business strategies
- Appraise the depth and breadth of management skill, experience and organization
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679