Servicing and Growing Small Business Relationships
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Introduces the benefits of proactively following up with small business clients through monitoring financial information, client records, and resources to extend the business relationship beyond the initial sale. This course also explains the advantages of conducting site visits and what is required to uncover employee and business information.
Bank personnel responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of small business customers.
- Explain the benefits of following up after a sale.
- Act on opportunities to service and grow small business client relationships.
- Monitor client relationships by analyzing financials, client records, and resources.
- Explain the benefits of conducting site visits.
- Probe to uncover facts on the people and business components during a site visit.
This course applies to the following ABA Certificates
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Branch Manager Certificate
- Small Business Banker Certificate
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679