Selling in a Social World
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
The Internet has changed the way consumer and financial products are sold. You need more effective and efficient strategies to extend your reach, find new prospects, stay top of mind and drive new business. These expert-led, engaging online courses provide practical tips and tactics to take advantage of the many tools offered by LinkedIn, the largest professional social channel.
Selling in a Social World: Extend Your Reach
Whether looking for services or responding to your outreach, consumers search individuals like they shop. When they find you, does your LinkedIn profile help you earn business? Are you leveraging your network to find prospects, drive referrals and ask for introductions? Are you making the most of your time by keeping up with your network and industry?
Selling in a Social World: Engage Your Audience
Once you’ve optimized your LinkedIn and built your network, it’s time to raise your online visibility and stay close to clients and prospects. Posting and communicating through LinkedIn – within the scope of your bank’s social media policies* – will give you the opportunity to develop deeper connections.
Financial services salespeople and leaders including mortgage originators, business and commercial bankers, and bank management.
- Selling in a Social World: Extend Your Reach
- Create a dynamic profile that stands out and increases your visibility in search results
- Build a powerful network of clients and prospects
- Stay smart by tuning into news from your network and industry
- Selling in a Social World: Engage Your Audience
- Share relevant content to stay top of mind
- Become a brand ambassador and enhance your professional reputation
- Engage with your connections through comments, groups, messaging, and more
These courses are are powered by Mindset Digital
, ABA’s exclusive digital media e-learning partner.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679