Retirement Products for Small Business
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explores advantages to small businesses when offering retirement plans and the five retirement products and their general characteristics to match to specific client business needs. Compares client needs throughout the business life cycle to product characteristics. It introduces a referral process to make effective client referrals to retirement specialists.
Bank personnel responsible for managing small business relationships with responsibilities for referring and/or selling retirement services and products.
- Define the benefits associated with retirement planning for the small business owner
- Identify various retirement products appropriate for small business owners
- Compare characteristics of various retirement products
- Match characteristics of retirement products to small business owners’ needs
- Refer small business clients to retirement specialists using the H.E.L.P tool
This course applies to the Small Business Banker Certificate.
1.25 CLBB, CTFA
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679