Personal Tax Return Analysis
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explains how to analyze tax returns to determine a projected income and explores income trends, recurring versus non-recurring income, and how tax returns can be used as a sales tool.
Bank personnel who are in a position to use tax returns from clients for lending analysis.
- Identify income trends and non-recurring situations used in analysis as well as cross-sell opportunities
- Analyze wage and tip income including the non-cash and pre-tax benefits associated with the source of income
- Analyze taxable and non-taxable interest and dividend income
- Describe and calculate the source of income information on Schedule C, capital gains and losses and limited partnership income
- Differentiate the areas on Schedule E and calculate rental income
This course applies to the following certificates:
- Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
- Small Business Banker Certificate
7.25 CLBB, CTFA
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679