Essentials of Workplace Conduct
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explores the four principles that guide appropriate actions to take in unfamiliar situations. Explains how appearance can have a great impact on how others perceive you, and addresses etiquette factors in the work environment and in offsite work situations.
Bank personnel in the branch and administrative office environments.
- Define the four guiding principles of business etiquette
- Introduce yourself or others appropriately to reflect professional hierarchy
- Describe professional dress code and the effect of not following the code
- Explain how workplace behavior can affect others
- Explain how the rules of business etiquette apply to work situations out of the office
This course applies to the Bank Teller Certificate.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679