Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Focuses on the behaviors of and interactions between co-workers, and teaches methods to improve working relationships with difficult co-workers. This course introduces the characteristics of the four behavioral (base preference) groups, and explains how they affect communication between co-workers. It describes how to create some common ground with difficult co-workers or clients.
Bank personnel at all levels.
- Identify elements that contribute to individual perspective
- Describe how perspective drives actions and behaviors
- Describe how behavior choices impact the work environment
- Describe the characteristics and behaviors of the four base preference groups
- Explain the differences found in the same base preference group
- Describe how to look at things from a different perspective
- Describe the benefits and challenges of working with behavioral opposites
- Use the five steps to enhance the working relationship with a difficult co-worker
- Describe the benefits of focusing on what someone else finds important
This course applies to the following ABA Certificates
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Bank Teller Certificate
- Customer Service Representative Certificate
- Universal Banker Certificate
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679