Processing and Underwriting Credit
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Unravel the information contained in credit reports, while also providing a methodology for reconciling credit and handling credit problems that may be uncovered during the analysis. Foundational lessons of processing and underwriting credit is also included.
Loan Processors and Underwriters.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Review information contained in a credit report more effectively
- Recognize the characteristics of a credit report
- Gain an effective methodology for reconciling the information within a credit report
- Gain an effective methodology for handling credit problems
- Distinguish how to handle identity and fraud alerts
- Identify the characteristics of nontraditional credit
- Differentiate the factors of credit risk analysis
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679