Processing Income and Assets
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
A basic education of the income and asset documentation and underwriting requirements of a conforming residential mortgage loan, including tips on preparing a quality loan for submission to underwriting.
FREE companion course, Pre-Information on TILA-RESPA for AllRegs Mortgage Courses, provides a brief fact sheet: “TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure: What Does It Mean For You”. Add this course to your shopping cart during the purchase process.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Distinguish the risk factors of a mortgage loan
- Identify employment documentation requirements
- Calculate stable monthly income
- Calculate qualifying ratios
- Calculate funds needed to close
- Recognize documentation requirements and acceptable sources of funds
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679