Explaining Loan Modifications
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
The role of loan modifications and how they apply to various borrower circumstances is discussed. Learn to identify eligibility requirements and procedures for obtaining a loan modification and identify how to avoid falling victim to loan modification scams along with resources available for reporting.
Loan originators, underwriters, processors.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Identify the role of loan modifications within the mortgage lending industry
- Share insight on how loan modifications apply to various borrower circumstances
- Identify key components mortgage components such as DTI, LTV, and various mortgage terms
- Define loan Modification
- Identify loan modification options
- Apply loan modification options to homeowners
- Identify fraudulent loan modification scams
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679