Elements of Title Insurance
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Learn the essential components for a title review, as well as title insurance terminology prior to identifying the key elements of title insurance. You’ll also learn to identify the title requirements and exceptions and explain the required disclosures and closing protection letter requirements.
FREE companion course, Pre-Information on TILA-RESPA for AllRegs Mortgage Courses, provides a brief fact sheet: “TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure: What Does It Mean For You”. Add this course to your shopping cart during the purchase process.
Mortgage Loan Closers, Loan Processors, Underwriters, Loan Originators.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Define title insurance terminology
- Identify key elements of title insurance
- Recognize the components of the title report
- Analyze the key sections of a title commitment
- Identify title exceptions
- Explain disclosure and closing protection letter requirements
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679