Discovering FHA Programs
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
An overview of the Federal Housing Administration and the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s role in providing mortgage insurance on a variety of lending programs. The course examines the basics of FHA programs, such as eligibility requirements, maximum loan amounts, occupancy requirements and mortgage insurance premiums.
Loan Processors, Underwriters, Loan Originators.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- List the benefits and challenges of FHA loans
- Differentiate between Title l and Title ll loans
- List insurable and uninsurable properties
- Identify key differences between FHA and conventional loans
- Review key characteristics of some of the more common FHA programs
- Locate and use related websites and resources
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679