ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Fundamentals of appraisal procedures, including defining the role of the appraiser and the valuation process. An examination of the use of Automated Valuation Models (AVMs), the importance of appraiser independence and recent mortgage fraud trends is also covered.
Lending operations staff, including: Loan Originators, Underwriters, Processors.
Related Training: Residential Mortgage Lender Certificate
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
- Recognize appraisal licensing and certification agencies
- Distinguish the role of the appraiser
- Identify appraiser qualifications
- Recognize the components of the valuation process
- Distinguish characteristics of automated valuation models (AVMs)
- Identify appraiser independence requirements
- Define fraud and identify its consequences
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679