Build Your Campaign
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
The majority of consumers go online before making a purchasing decision, and some only use their phone to buy everything from groceries to financial services. Learn how to reach the digital consumer by understanding what works and what doesn’t in digital campaigns.
- Campaign Goals: Craft Your Objective
- Campaign Types: Explore Options
- Targeting: Find Your Customers
- Connect common marketing goals with digital marketing strategies
- Describe common digital marketing campaign approaches
- Select from a variety of targeting options to reach intended audiences
These courses are are powered by Mindset Digital
, ABA’s exclusive digital media e-learning partner.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679