ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explains the elements of risk mitigation and responses and formal project management processes. Explains controls to mitigate types of risk. Covers risk monitoring and issue resolution activities in the (RCSA) process, statutory requirements for risk management and characteristics of regulatory examinations, and importance of timely responses to issues and incidents.
- Describe how enterprise risk management (ERM) and internal control are interrelated processes
- Identify the steps for developing a risk mitigation plan
- Describe common risk responses and controls used in risk mitigation
- Identify strategies to include in an implementation plan
- Describe leading practices in risk monitoring and issues resolution
Risk management and control professionals in the first, second or third line functions with primary responsibilities including risk assessment, risk testing, measurement and monitoring, risk reporting, audit, or governance across credit risk, financial and/or non-financial risk categories. Directors, members of senior management, State/Federal bank examiners, external risk consultants or auditors.
This course applies to the Certificate in Risk Management Frameworks
ABA Professional Certifications:
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679