Electronic Funds Transfer (Reg E) for Compliance Professionals
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Covers the fundamental requirements of the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA) and Regulation E with examples of dispute resolution application and checklists.
- Describe the disclosures required by Regulation E and the penalties, and violations for non-compliance
- Define electronic funds transfer error resolution
- Explain how to handle inquiries about customer liability
- Explain the Regulation E rules pertaining to debit cards and ATM overdraft fees, and fee restrictions and expiration dates on gift cards
- Identify the transactions and disclosure requirements covered under the foreign remittance rules
- Identify the considerations for a vendor handling a bank’s digital channels
Compliance and risk management professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, and auditors.
1.5 CRCM, CFSSP, CAFP
Your Instructor: Patti Blenden
, President and Founder Financial Solutions, Inc.
Patti is frequently a featured speaker at national and state compliance seminars, schools, and conferences as well as a published compliance resource. Patti has been a frequent presenter for American Bankers Association and serves as a faculty member of its prestigious Stonier Graduate School of Banking and its National, Intermediate, and Graduate Compliance Schools.
ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679