Truth in Savings (Reg DD) for Compliance Professionals
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Introduces the provisions of Regulation DD and the Truth in Savings Act, which govern a financial institution’s presentation of its deposit accounts to consumers. Explores the requirements for disclosures, periodic statements, payment of interest, advertising, record retention, enforcement, and electronic communications.
- Describe general disclosure requirements under Reg DD
- Describe specific account disclosure requirements under Reg DD, including timing of delivery
- Explain Reg DD disclosure requirements relating to periodic statements and payment of interest
- Describe additional disclosure requirements for overdraft services
- Identify advertising requirements under Reg DD, including requirements relating to interest rates and triggering terms
Compliance and risk management professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, and auditors.
Your Instructor: Lourdes Johnson
, Senior Vice President, Corporate Compliance Governance Manager, Zions Corporation
Lourdes is the Corporate Compliance Governance Manager for Zions Bancorporation, and is a member of the Corporate Compliance Senior Leadership Team. Lourdes has responsibility for managing and developing the Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices Compliance Program and for providing compliance oversight and policy advisement for several corporate compliance processes.
ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679