Reg Z Closed-End Credit for Compliance Professionals
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Reviews the closed-end portion of Regulation Z, including key terminology and requirements for disclosures provided before and during loan consummation. The course explores the features of high-cost mortgages, higher priced mortgages and qualified mortgages.
- Explain coverage under Regulation Z
- Calculate the finance charge and amount financed
- Describe the difference between the annual percentage rate (APR) and the interest rate
- Explain the timing and format of early disclosures, and items that must be included with transaction disclosures
- Describe the characteristics of high cost mortgages, higher priced mortgages and qualified mortgages
Compliance professionals including compliance managers, officers and other compliance team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, auditors and lending compliance professionals.
Your Instructor: Kathlyn (Lyn) Farrell
, Esq., CRCM, CAMS, AMLP
Managing Director; Treliant Risk Advisors, LLC
Lyn Farrell has worked in the field of Regulatory Compliance for financial institutions for over 30 years. She is a licensed attorney in the State of Texas and has functioned as in-house counsel and compliance officer to medium and large financial institutions. She has been in the consulting field for the past 15 years and was previously the Managing Director of Risk Management Services for Sheshunoff Consulting + Solutions.
ABA Certificate in Lending Compliance
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679