Digital Compliance for Compliance Professionals
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Explores the fundamental issues of compliance in the age of electronic signatures and the Web, as well as how to apply the various rules when engaging with customers and employees in the digital world.
- Explain the advertising rules for financial institutions
- Define social media and the FFIEC guidance requirements
- Describe the regulatory considerations associated with digital banking services
- Explain mobile banking service and the regulatory requirements
- Identify the considerations for a vendor handling a bank’s digital channels
Compliance and risk management professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, and auditors.
Your Instructor: Thomas Healy
, Chief Compliance Officer, Ally Bank, Midvale, UT
Thomas Healy is the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer at Ally Bank. Prior to Ally, he was a Compliance & Operational Risk Manager at Bank of America. Prior to his work at Bank of America, Thomas was the Compliance Officer at F&M Bank in Granite Quarry, NC. Thomas serves on the faculty and advisory boards of the ABA Compliance Schools and the editorial board for the ABA Bank Compliance magazine.
Related Training: ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679