BSA/USA PATRIOT Act for Compliance Professionals
ABA SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING
Builds the customer identification and due diligence process for specific types of accounts believed to pose increased risks of money laundering and terrorist financing. Explains how the USA PATRIOT Act affects sharing of certain types of information between financial institutions and law enforcement officials.
- Explain the importance of a risk assessment program
- Describe the purpose and significance of the customer identification program
- Discuss your bank’s customer due diligence policies, procedures and processes
- Explain the requirements for suspicious activity reporting
- Identify currency transaction reporting requirements and the two categories of exemptions
Compliance and risk management professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, and auditors.
1.25 CRCM, CAFP
Your Instructor: Ryan Rasske
, Senior Vice President, Risk and Compliance Markets, American Bankers Association
Ryan is Senior Vice President of Risk and Compliance for the American Bankers Association (ABA). He is responsible for managing the strategic direction of the ABA products and delivery channels within the Risk and Compliance markets to ensure they meet current and anticipated industry needs, and address new or unique market opportunities.
Related Training: ABA Certificate in Deposit Compliance
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679