Human Resources Conference Agenda
Back to main conference page
Tuesday, July 23
(timing of sessions are subject to change)
8:00 am Registration
8:00 am – 9:00 am Continental Breakfast and Networking
9:00 am – 10:30 am General Session
- Inside the Numbers: How to Build Human Capital Metrics to Guide Decisions
Michelle Pedzich and Ryan Hook from The Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
10:30 am – 11:00 am Refreshment Break and Introduction to Brain Dates
- Michelle Pedzich, The Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
11:00 am – 12:30 pm General Session
- High Potential Development – How to do it Even with the Challenges We All Face?
Moderator: Mary Ellen Frandina, Chief Administrative Officer, Evans Bank
Kristen M. Fragnoli, CEO, Quest Potential Leadership Coaching
Michelle Pedzich, SVP, Director of Human Resources, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
Gerry Pierce, CEO, HR Works
12:30 pm – 1:45 pm Lunch & Networking / Brain Dates
1:45 pm – 3:30 pm General Session
- Lean in Human Resources; Your Processes, Your People
Scott Laundry, Syracuse TDO (Train, Develop, Optimize)
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm Networking / Brain Dates
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm Reception & BBQ Dinner
Wednesday, July 24
8:00 am – 8:45 am Continental Breakfast and Brain Dates
8:45 pm – 10:15 pm General Session
- Diversity & Inclusion / Bias in Hiring / Unconscious & Implicit Bias
Kathryn J. Russo, Jackson Lewis
10:00 am – 10:30 am Coffee Break & Brain Dates
10:30 am – 11:30 am General Session
- Can Non-Traditional Benefits Help Retain & Attract Employees?
Lynne Allen and Nigel Carter, Mercer
11:30 am – 12:15 pm Lunch & Networking / Brain Dates
12:15 am – 1:45 pm General Session
- NYS Legal Update: What HR Professionals Need to Know
Rosemary Enright, Barclay Damon, LLP
1:45pm – 2:15 pm Final Brain Date Activity and Action Planning
2:15 pm Conference Adjourns