Leading Edge Customer Service Training for Front Line Employees and Managers
Self-paced Online Course
Thanks to technology, heightened competition and economic pressures, your customers are more knowledgeable, sophisticated, and demanding than ever before. There is increased pressure on banks to “win the hearts and minds” of today’s customers and build loyalty in this difficult environment. The Customer of the FutureTM Digital Coaching Program gives front line employees and managers, at any size bank, the tools to build lasting, profitable relationships with customers.
ABOUT this course
The Customer of the FutureTM, offered by NYBA partner Cindy Solomon & Associates, is an experiential, digital coaching tool designed to help your employees win the hearts and minds of today’s discerning and demanding customers. Using real-world examples and an engaging, provocative approach, The Customer of the FutureTM Program unlocks the tools and techniques to go “above and beyond” to build long lasting relationships with customers. The online program allows any size company to build mastery in customer experience and create consistency throughout the entire organization. PDF Course Description
|Web-based eLearning System:||Self-paced|
|Time required:||4 hours|
|Cost:||Pricing for NYBA Members:
1-100 Employees: $229 employee
100+ Employees: Quantity discounts are available. Call 315-806-0952 for pricing.
|Upon Course Completion:||Those successfully completing the course will receive a certificate.|
|To register:||Sign up online here!
Or, call 212-297-1679 to discuss.
What they’re saying about The Customer of the Future!
This was a great interactive training. It really helped open up some new fresh ideas to implement with my team. Thank you! – Branch Manager, Capital Region
I can truly say that this has helped transform the culture of our company. – EVP, Consumer and Small Business, KeyBank
It’s time for me to unlock the ‘inner heroes’ in my tellers now that I have the right tools. – Branch Manager, Eastern Ohio Region
Who should take this course
- Customer Service Representatives
- Relationship Managers
- Account Managers
- Branch Managers
- Human Resources
- Front Office Staff
- THE POWER OF ONE – Empowering employees to take ownership of the customer experience, and identifying skills and strengths that can create memorable experiences for customers.
- THE NEW WORLD – Demonstrate how the world of customer service has changed, and share the specific actions required to create customer loyalty in today’s service environment.
- THE SECRET TO SECOND CHANCES – Assess how strong your customer relationships really are – can they withstand an “off” experience, error or mistake? Learn how to turn customer problems into opportunities to recover, shine and create lasting loyalty.
- TIME IS NEW CURRENCY – Learn how to take notice, empathize and show compassion for their customers’ time, as well as create “in the moment” opportunities to save customers’ time.
- WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS? – Understand the importance of internal as well as external customers in creating loyal relationships, and teach employees to do something heroic for your customers.
- BUILDING YOUR SERVICE PRACTICE – Learn specific, measurable actions, as well as tools and techniques, employees can take to create a meaningful customer interaction.
About Cindy Solomon & Associates, Inc.
The New York Bankers Association is committed to providing our members with timely, high quality, cost-effective lifelong learning. We have partnered with CSA, Inc. to provide this customer service program to our members, to nurture and develop the talent that will take our members, and our industry, into the future.
For more than two decades, Cindy Solomon & Associates, Inc. has worked with thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations to build bottom line results by creating profitable, long-term relationships with customers, leaders, and employees. Based in San Francisco, California, Cindy travels around the world as a highly sought after leadership and customer loyalty strategist. Cindy and her team are fluent in the languages and cultures of many industries and are regarded as exceptional speakers and trainers by top tier companies ranging from financial services to aviation, banking and healthcare to high-tech. Cindy’s diverse client partnerships have prepared her to offer you cutting-edge thinking and training on what it takes to lead successfully in today’s global marketplace.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org