American Council on Education
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for 12 AIB Online Courses. The ACE review team found that the learning outcomes of those 12 AIB Online courses meet those of accredited colleges and universities. Click here for more details on the ACE CREDIT program.
Institute of Certified Bankers
Sponsored by the American Bankers Association (ABA), ICB is a national association of certified professionals in the financial services industry. Many NYBA programs offer ICB continuing education credit. Bankers may meet the education requirements to sit for an ICB exam through NYBA program offerings. Call 212-297-1679 for details. ICB offers certification in 8 specialty areas:
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor – CTFA
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager – CRCM
- Certified AML and Fraud Professional – CAFP NEW
- Certified Retirement Services Professional – CRSP
- Certified Securities Operations Professional – CSOP
- Certified Corporate Trust Specialist – CCTS
- Certified IRA Services Professional – CISP
- Certified Financial Marketing Professional – CFMP
Program on Non-Collegiate Sponsored Instruction
Offers college credit recommendations for approved courses. Students who attended the Management School for Career Development, Consumer Credit, Trust Administration, Estate Administration or Tax Schools may be able to use credits earned to satisfy degree requirements. Credit hours are approved at the undergraduate or graduate level, depending on the program attended.
Continuing Legal Education/New York State CLE Board
Selected NYBA programs have been approved for CLE credit.
New York State Board of Public Accounting
Continuing education credit is available for selected NYBA programs.