The New York Bankers Association is pleased to partner with Compliance Education Institute to offer web-based courses to address the growing demand for specialized expertise in building and managing compliant vendor management programs. Available courses include:
- Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPMTM) Level I
Web-based, self-paced online course; 6 hours; final exam; $499
- Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM™) Level II
Web-based, self-paced online course; 8 hours; chapter exams; $499
- Appendix J/Vendor Business Resilience: Is Your VENDOR Prepared for a Disruption?
Web-based, self-paced online course; 2+ hours; $479
- Vendor Site Visits: Beyond the Welcome Mat
Pre-recorded webinar; 60 minutes; $499
- Vendor Management: Essentials
Web-based, self-paced online course; 2+ hours; $349
- Vendor Management: The Big Picture
Pre-recorded webinar; 60 minutes; $249
- Technology Service Contracts: Issues & Exposures – New!
Web-based, self-paced online course; 2.5 hours; $479
About Compliance Education Institute: CEI is the education division of RISC Associates, a leading regulatory compliance consultancy with deep expertise in GLBA 501(b). Leveraging its more than 30 years of banking, compliance and information security expertise and field experience, RISC has put together a series of educational courses offered through CEI to help bankers better prepare for the compliance issues they deal with on a daily basis.
Questions: Call Elisa Legg at 212-297-1679 or email@example.com.