4-week instructor-facilitated online course
Course Description: Building Customer Relationships guides students through the strategies for earning customer loyalty, value-added sales and marketing, and creating and maintaining strong bank customer and partner relationships. It builds the critical relationship management skills so essential to successful banking careers.
Building Customer Relationships is one of three Banking Fundamentals courses that explore the principles of the banking industry. Enroll in one, two, or all three to meet your needs.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member | Non-Member | Print Registration Form
|Price||$215 NYBA or ABA Members/$285 Non-Members|
|Required Software||Technical Requirements|
Audience: Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how marketing, sales and service help build customer relationships
- Discuss cross-selling and referrals
- Identify potential bank customers
- Explain how banks safeguard assets, prevent crime, and protect the nation’s financial system
- Discuss laws and regulations to safeguard customer information
- Banking Fundamentals (Enroll in all 3 at a discounted rate)
- The Banking Industry
- Bank Lines of Business
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or email@example.com.