Three 4-week instructor-facilitated online courses
Course Description: Banking Fundamentals includes three courses – The Banking Industry | Bank Lines of Business | Building Customer Relationships – that combine the principles of the banking industry with real-world application—in a flexible and targeted format. Ideal for emerging bankers or bankers seeking to gain a broader understanding of today’s changing world of financial services.
Banking Fundamentals is convenient, flexible, interactive and collaborative – your onboarding solution.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member | Non-Member | Print Registration Form
|Price||$595 NYBA or ABA Members/$795 Non-Members (full suite of 3 courses)|
|Required Software||Technical Requirements|
Audience: Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the role of banks in the U.S. economy
- Describe how banks meet the changing needs of customers
- Identify bank products and services
- Discuss electronic banking in today’s economy
- Explain how banks build customer relationships
- Describe how to protect the bank, their customers, and the financial system
- Identify major banking laws and regulations
Not Ready to Enroll in the Full Suite? Learn at your own pace, one course at a time.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or email@example.com.