4-week instructor-led online course
Course Description: Bank Lines of Business is a comprehensive review of the products and services that banks offer customers—from deposit products to insurance and investments—and strategies for retaining and growing market share. This program deepens and broadens your bank employees understanding of how banks serve individual, small business and corporate customers’ financial service needs.
Bank Lines of Business is one of three Banking Fundamentals courses that explore the principles of the banking industry. Enroll in one, two, or all three to meet your needs.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member | Non-Member | Print Registration Form
|Price||$215 NYBA or ABA Members/$285 Non-Members|
|Required Software||Technical Requirements|
Audience: Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss account ownership
- Identify the products and services banks offer to consumers and businesses
- Explain the check payment process
- Discuss electronic banking and the electronic funds transfer system
- Explain banking laws and regulations as they relate to lines of business
- Banking Fundamentals (Enroll in all 3 at a discounted rate)
- The Banking Industry
- Building Customer Relationships
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.