10-week instructor-led online course
Candidates who plan to earn the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers will find this course is a comprehensive and convenient way to prepare. The 10-week course is designed as an instructor-guided companion study tool to the ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance.
Learner Support Includes:
- Pre-tests to identify areas of concentration
- Review tests to confirm your understanding
- A sample exam modeled after the CRCM exam
- Discussion boards and forums to encourage interaction
- Access to all resources up to the date of the Individually Proctored Exam
The online course is enhanced with 10 hours of recorded lectures featuring industry-expert Carl Pry. Each lecture will supplement the weekly reading and discussions and provide a unique opportunity to validate your understanding of the content. Ninety percent of the students in the first course indicated that the weekly lectures helped them better understand the course materials.
Facilitator: Nancy D. Castiglione has over 27 years of banking compliance experience as an examiner, a compliance officer and as a consultant. She was the recipient of the 2001 ABA Distinguished Compliance Service Award.
ABA Online Overview | Course Start Dates | Enroll Online: Member Non-Member | Print Registration Form
Easy Registration: Call 212-297-1679 or 212-297-1666 to enroll by phone.
|Price||$900 NYBA or ABA Members; $1195 Non-Members with text, printed or eBook*
$550 NYBA or ABA Members; $700 Non-Members WITHOUT text, printed or eBook
For printed text: shipping/handling fee and sales tax apply.
For eBook: $5 handling fee.
|Course Credits||ICB – 30 CRCM|
|Required Software||Technical Requirements|
|Textbook||Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance, American Bankers Association|
Candidates who take the online review course are better prepared to pass the exam on their first attempt as it follows the CRCM exam outline and provides a structured, facilitated path to work through the ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance.
Here’s how the Review Course works:
- Each week you will read sections of the Guide, view lectures, and complete practice tests
- Recorded lectures by Carl Pry cover that week’s topic, including real world application and relevance to the certification exam
- Recordings are available at any time, and throughout the course for review
- Students dialogue with each other and post any questions they have about the content in the online forum
- A sample CRCM exam is provided in the final week of the course to test your readiness
- While collaboration is a key benefit of this format, you never need to be online at a set time or date.
Audience: This course is designed for those preparing for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) Exam. This course ends in time to sit for the National Individual Proctored Exam. To view the dates, visit the ICB’s CRCM page.
The Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) is applicable to financial services professionals whose primary function and expertise focus on the application, implementation and maintenance of relevant federal and state regulatory requirements as they relate to a financial services organization.
Learning Objectives: At the end of the course, participants should be familiar with all of the federal laws and regulations in the following areas:
- Information Reporting
- Bank Operations
- Safety and Soundness
- Social Responsibility
- Setting up a Compliance Program
Prefer a Classroom Version? Try ABA’s CRCM Boot Camp
* The text will be provided to participants and the cost is included in the price of the course. If you already have a copy of the text, be sure to register using the “without text” option.
For the eBook version: Once you order the book, you will receive an email within 24 hours with access instructions. To download and view, you will need to register your copies and download Adobe Digital Editions software.
The New York Bankers Association is a Local ABA Training Provider.
Questions: NYBA Professional Development at (212) 297-1679 or email@example.com.