April 24, 2017 | Roosevelt Hotel | New York, NY
Registration | Program | Hotel | Sponsorships
Why You Should Attend – Connect with Current and Future Industry Leaders
- Gain insights on leading organizations today and tomorrow
- Explore factors shaping the future of banking and the skills and talent needed to help drive the industry forward
- Share new perspectives on shaping your career and your personal competitive advantage
- Collaborate, discuss and network with industry colleagues
- Leave with strategies, tools and insights to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Anne Clarke Wolff, Managing Director, Global Head of Corporate Banking and Leasing, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Kristin Kiefer, Deputy Comptroller of the Currency, Northeastern District, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Rebecca H. Patterson, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Bessemer Trust
- Maria Fiorini Ramirez, President & CEO, Maria Fiorini Ramirez, Inc.
- Katie Lackey, Lead Consultant, The Frontier Project
- Lyn Murphy, Consultant, Clarity Advantage Corporation
- Ann J. Parks, Leadership Advisor & Executive Coach, East Tenth Group, Inc.
- Margaret Lanning, Chief Credit Officer, OceanFirst Financial Corp.
- Ellen B. Marshall, Northeast Regional Market Executive, Capital One Bank
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- Capital One Bank – Gold Sponsor
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York – Bronze Sponsor
- The First National Bank of Long Island – Bronze Sponsor
- Empire National Bank – Patron Sponsor
- Rondout Savings Bank – Patron Sponsor
For more information please contact Elisa R. Legg at email@example.com or Kerry Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org.