May 15 – 17, 2017 | Doubletree Hotel | Tarrytown, NY
New York’s Forum for addressing challenges on many fronts.
Cyber threats against banks have become increasingly sophisticated and insidious and present new challenges daily for financial institutions. Regulatory expectations continue to evolve and require that your compliance efforts keep pace. Join your peers for important conversations, insights and best practices.
Targeted to: IT, compliance, risk management, information security, audit, physical security and fraud management professionals for the latest on emerging trends, best practices, and regulatory guidance. From new regulatory mandates to cyber crime, technology planning, risk management and information security best practices, the Forum is a prime chance to explore issues important to your organization…and a great opportunity to meet one-on-one with vendors providing the latest technology, compliance and risk management solutions.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS | INFORMATION SECURITY | CYBER SECURITY | PAYMENTS
- Keynote Address: Hon. Maria Vullo, Superintendent, New York State Department of Financial Services
- Special Pre-Conference session on New York Department of Financial Services Cybersecurity Regulation
- Protecting Your Bank in the Current and Emerging Threat Landscape
- The Internet of Threats: Billions of Ways the IoT Poses an InfoSec Challenge
- Cyber Crime: Regulatory Expectations, InTREx and the Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Top 20 Critical Security Controls: Constructing Your Bank’s Cyber Defense
- Best Practices in Data Loss Prevention
- How Hackers Learn the Attack Surface of Your Infrastructure without Detection
- Innovation in Payments, Digital Wallets and More
- How to Present Cyber Risk to Your Board
- Building Anomaly Detection to Protect Your Institution
- Incident Response: Building a Proper Plan and Program
- A Hacker’s View of Technical Controls
- Turning Data into Deeper Customer Conversations
RISK MANAGEMENT | COMPLIANCE
- Meeting BSA/AML Regulatory Expectations
- Hot Topics in Risk and Compliance
- HMDA Challenges Ahead: Preparing for Change
- Fair Lending: New Concerns for 2017
- Managing Your ADA Compliance Risk
- Optimizing Your Compliance Program for Growth and Regulatory Change
- New York State Compliance Roundtable Discussion
- CRA Best Practices: Preparing for Your Next Exam
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- Call the Doubletree Tarrytown at (914) 631-5700 and use Group Code YBA for the preferred rate of $164; or
- Click here to reserve online.
- The room block will be released on April 14. After that date, rooms are subject to availability. If you have questions about hotel reservations, call Kerry Carney at NYBA at 212-297-1675.
The New York Bankers Association is registered with the New York State Board for Public Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE).