October 16-18, 2017 | The Saratoga Hilton, Saratoga Springs
Join leading experts and your New York colleagues to discuss legislative initiatives, fiduciary law and investment practices. Share tools and strategies for growing and managing your portfolio of business in today’s demanding environment.
The 71st Annual Trust & Investment Conference will draw trust, investment and wealth management professionals from banks and trust companies throughout New York State, as well as industry vendors, attorneys and investment advisers. We look forward to seeing you.
- Federal Regulatory, Legislative & Tax Update – Phoebe Papageorgiou, American Bankers Association
- State Legislative & Regulatory Update
- Wealth Management Industry 2020: Strategies to Grow the Business
- Active vs. Passive Investing
- Executing the Current Book of Business: Working with Co-Trustees, Beneficiaries and Grantors
- Growing the Business: Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Growing the Business: Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Social Impact Investing: Round Two — Capitalizing on Opportunities